If you are interested in volunteering at Southside Family Nurturing Center, please contact Diane at 612-721-2762 x236 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assist with cooking for Family Events
- Substitute in the kitchen, preparing breakfast and lunch, when our staff cook is out
Building and Grounds
- Great opportunities for one-day work groups!
- Help out with gardening and outdoor beautification
- Assist with building maintenance, such as painting
Development and Administrative Support
- Help the Development Office with mailings, data entry and research
Do you have expertise in Early Childhood Education, Therapeutic Services, Yoga, or Reading Readiness? If you are interested in volunteering regularly/weekly with children in our classrooms or at family events, please contact our Children’s Program Director, Jennifer Bridges at email@example.com.