With high-quality therapeutic intervention, children make significant strides. Of children served in 2017:
- 88% of children are up to date on immunizations and 77% have completed their well child check.
- 69% of toddlers and preschoolers engaged in a regular tooth brushing routine. The remaining 31% participated in tooth brushing whenever possible.
- 100% of children consume a nutritious breakfast and/or lunch Monday-Friday.
- 100% of children explored the world of food cultivation, harvesting, processing, and preparation through regular classroom and neighborhood garden facilitated activities.
- 100% of children fully evaluated at SSFNC demonstrated progress in all areas of development.
- 92% of children who were not age appropriate received early individual therapeutic intervention: speech, occupational, play and/or music therapy.
- 92% of children showed growth on individual goals set by teachers.
- 86% of children maintained or improved their social/emotional development.