- Raleigh Fromstein, Special Education, Minneapolis Public Schools
- Fred Herron, Retired Project Management Leader
- Jonathan Horick, VP of Investments, Stevens Foster Financial Advisors (Board Treasurer)
- Joy Shealer Orson, Senior Manager, Baker Tilly, Virchow, Krause LLP (Board Secretary)
- Michelle Thompson, Attorney, Anoka County Attorney’s Office (Vice Chair)
- Gary Wert, President, Apprize Technology Solutions (Board President)
- Julie Ellefson, Executive Director
- Jennifer Bridges, Children’s Program Director
- Laura Beth Landy, Accountant
- Diane Cullumber, Development Associate
Direct Services Team
- Maribel Atilano Horopeza, Cook/Kitchen Manager
- Valarie Carbello, Speech Therapist
- Serene Eidem, Home Visitor
- Britany Geoghegan, Lead Preschool Teacher
- Ana Guzman, Assistant Preschool Teacher
- Anya Helgeson, Lead Toddler Teacher
- Fatumo Isse, Home Visitor
- Morgan Kavanagh, Assistant Preschool Teacher
- Alicia Little, Music Therapist
- Lindsay Markworth, Music Therapist
- Ruby Machuca, Home Visitor
- Gene McBride, Facilities Management
- May Shea, Lead Toddler Teacher
- Jamel Summers, Assistant Preschool Teacher
- Kari Waderich, Occupational Therapist
- Maryam Yusuf, Assistant Preschool Teacher
- Holly Winje, Administrative Associate and Bus Coordinator
- Barbara Bettelyoun provides clinical supervision and reflective practice for Home Visitors and Parenting Support providers.
- Capernaum Pediatric Therapy provides speech and motor skill development therapy for children with special identified needs.
- Ignite Child Development Services provides early Autism intervention services.
- Twin Cities Music Therapists use music to promote health, empowering children to become actively invested in their process of growth.