Skip to content
- Andy Gannon, PEO/Insurance Industry, G & A Partners
- Raleigh Fromstein, Special Education, Minneapolis Public Schools
- Fred Herron, Retired Project Management Leader
- Jonathan Horick, VP of Investments, Stevens Foster Financial Advisors (Board Treasurer)
- Joy Shealer Orson, Senior Manager, Baker Tilly Virchow Krause LLP (Board Secretary)
- Michelle Thompson, Attorney, Anoka County Attorney’s Office (Vice Chair)
- Rodrigo Vazquez, State and Local Tax Associate, KPMG, LLP
- Gary Wert, President, ApprizeTechnology Solutions (Board President)
Leadership & Administration
- Julie Ellefson, Executive Director
- Jennifer Bridges, Children’s Program Director
- Laura Beth Landy, Accountant
- Diane Cullumber, Development Assosiate
- Holly Winje, Administrative Associate and Bus Coordinator
Direct Services Team
- Britany Geoghegan, Lead Preschool Teacher
- Rashann Goodwin, Assistant Toddler Teacher
- Anya Helgeson, Lead Toddler Teacher
- Fatumo Isse, Home Visitor
- Lauren Johnson, Substitute Cook/Kitchen Manager
- Alicia Little, Music Therapist
- Ruby Machuca, Home Visitor
- Marlys Mandaville, Assistant Preschool Teacher
- Ethel Nahmad-Faith, Play Therapist
- May Shea, Assistant Toddler Teacher
- Cindy Sundberg, Lead Preschool Teacher
- Kari Waderich, Occupational Therapist
- Twin Cities Music Therapists use music to promote health, empowering children to become actively invested in their process of growth.
- RehabCare provides speech and motor skill development therapy for children with special identified needs.
- Kente Circle provides mental health services for adult parents/caregivers in our program.
- Life Track provides clinical supervision and reflective practice for Home Visitors and Parenting Support providers.